How to test whether flour starter is active2020-11-20
Novices and sourdoughs often encounter the phenomenon that the dough does not rise. The temperature of the dough, the fat content, the amount of salt, etc. will affect the fermentation speed and effect. But yeast failure is a relatively common problem. So if you buy yeast for a long time, you can use the following method to test whether the flour starter is active.Read More
Common fermentation methods of flour2020-11-20
In daily life, the flour must be fermented before steaming the steamed buns. The common fermentation methods include baking soda fermentation, old noodle fermentation and yeast fermentation. They each have their own unique characteristics. The following three are introduced by Shandong Flour Company.Read More
Flour craft purple sweet potato flower practice2020-11-20
Put all the ingredients in the bread tube, except for the butter, set the dough for 20 minutes. After mixing for 20 minutes, add butter and continue mixing for 20 minutes for fermentation. Ferment to 2 to 2.5 times. Exhaust air in 7 small groups to wake up for 15 minutes. Take a dough and flatten it and placRead More
Butter Chopped Pepper Sauce Bread2020-11-19
1. First prepare the ingredients you need.2. The butter is softened at room temperature in advance and put in the mixing bucket of the Beko chef machine.Read More
3. Add granulated sugar and mix well at low speed.
4. Turn to medium and high speed and send until the color turns white.
5. Add egg yolks in portions and mix well.
6. Add milk and mix well.
7. Then add the sieved low-gluten flour and milk powder and mix well.
8. Then add 180 grams of minced coconut and mix into a dough.
9. Divide into 10 grams each, round it with your hands, roll a circle of minced coconut and put it in the baking dish.
10. Knead everything and roll on the coconut paste.
11. Put it in the middle layer of the oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes.
12. It can be bagged and stored after being released from the oven.
Several key problems of bread fermentation2020-09-15
kneading → basic fermentation → exhaust, dividing agent, rounding → relaxation → shaping → final fermentation → bakingRead More
What are the common problems of steamed flour buns2020-09-08
If the flour is not steamed well, not only is it not tasty, but it also looks appetizing, so everyone uses the same method to steam the flour buns, why the steamed effect is different? The following flour manufacturers will take you to learn moreRead More